Hot Air
Read his last book RENEGADE BOXING CLUB (Gallimard at Barnes&Noble)if you wan't to learn more about this fabulous writer ! Enjoy
Can you email me ? I would like to use this picture with your permission...
Sure, you can use it, as long as Thierry os ok with it.
Four months later. Yeah I'm Ok with it; Fodu au noir is all right.
I would like to be in contact with Thierry. If anyone knows him, please send him my email Sarah Schulman SchulmanNY@aol.com Thanks.
Read his last book RENEGADE BOXING CLUB (Gallimard at Barnes&Noble)
ReplyDeleteif you wan't to learn more about this fabulous writer ! Enjoy
Can you email me ? I would like to use this picture with your permission...
ReplyDeleteSure, you can use it, as long as Thierry os ok with it.
ReplyDeleteFour months later. Yeah I'm Ok with it; Fodu au noir is all right.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be in contact with Thierry. If anyone knows him, please send him my email Sarah Schulman SchulmanNY@aol.com Thanks.
ReplyDelete